Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (PK Reborn)
  • No Skin
  • PK Reborn
Collapse
Parallel Kingdom Reborn

Parallel Kingdom Reborn

ẞ

ẞäçkFłïpSmïttÿ

@ẞäçkFłïpSmïttÿ
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
10
Topics
8
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Chasing sprites to a tower
    ẞ ẞäçkFłïpSmïttÿ
    Help and Questions

    Most of the time when I chase a sprite to one of my towers by chopping trees, it delivers me a message on the top of my screen saying, “the mourning sprite was far beneath you; no reward”. I’m just wondering if we can get a better description so we don’t question what this means! 🦋 thank you!


  • Exiting a sewer
    ẞ ẞäçkFłïpSmïttÿ
    Bug Reports fixed

    The gollum issue was patched, but my avi still comes out of the sewer underlaying main map until I hop to another spot


  • Players building flags in PvP
    ẞ ẞäçkFłïpSmïttÿ
    Bug Reports fixed

    Players can build flags while being attacked by other players currently


  • Missing gollum’s
    ẞ ẞäçkFłïpSmïttÿ
    Bug Reports not-a-bug

    I changed cities and did not delete my gollum’s. I had a friend remove them from the old city but it still says I have 2 gollum's out there when I joined and made a well in another city. So I have 2 gollum's unaccounted for due to changing cities. Not sure where or why mid change


  • Exiting a sewer
    ẞ ẞäçkFłïpSmïttÿ
    Bug Reports fixed

    This might only be iOS. But when I leave or finish a sewer, my avi is not on the top most image layout.
    Along side of other items like worker gollum’s and siege.
    Ie. I left a sewer in a city and there is a player as enemy there with garrisoned gollum’s. My avi and his gollum are not on map, but his gollum still is landing strikes. Both should visually be there.
    I can see my hp go down and I know what is going on. But it’s not visually there until you hop a city tower and reload


  • Sewer running while inactive
    ẞ ẞäçkFłïpSmïttÿ
    Bug Reports fixed

    I went to pick my daughter up from work so I was running a sewer while not fully attentive. I died and my phone locked due to inactivity a few times so was kicked. I went back in.
    I can not pass a room due to no entities in room, but game asking for action.
    It says ‘kill every creature in this room first’ but there is no pve and Can not enter next room


  • Pve in sewer
    ẞ ẞäçkFłïpSmïttÿ
    Bug Reports fixed

    Individual list of stacked entities in a sewer is fixed 💯

    You can not forward through rooms before beating them, but you can go back rooms while pve is still in that room you walked in to

    I haven’t ran into anything else other than the queen on my other thread as of this evening


  • Disappearing queen
    ẞ ẞäçkFłïpSmïttÿ
    Bug Reports fixed

    I finished the sewer in Moscow, or thought I did (queen was close to dead) and she disappeared but didn’t drop anything. I also exit the sewer and it says my torch is still lit. I ran the sewer again to the end off of that torch and it is still empty.
    Not sure if she disappeared being I got no drops off of her or if it’s bugged or what.


  • Can plant berries and flags in sewer
    ẞ ẞäçkFłïpSmïttÿ
    Bug Reports fixed

    Can plant berries and flags while in sewer and receive at least the planted berries sapling heal. It does not show up in sewer, just underlaying map


  • Pve in sewer
    ẞ ẞäçkFłïpSmïttÿ
    Bug Reports fixed

    • When killing something like the fleas, they stack but you can only click one
    • I just 2/3 killed a turtle and he disappeared

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups