KD Brick Furnace
-
There is nothing in the guide regarding the KD brick furnace. Could that get added please?
-
Thanks for flagging this. I added a Brick Furnace page to the guide: https://parallelkingdomreborn.com/wiki/#Brick Furnace
While I was in there I also changed how the furnace works. Any member can now fire it, once a day, using their own Food. The Bricks go straight into your pack. Only the ruler can build it or improve it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login