Backpack repair
-
PvP will be increasingly more expensive the higher your pack upgrade, but I suggest free repairs (by replacing/recovering dropped pack) to highest obtained level, in og losing a pack wasn’t a financial burden, you just gained or lost weight for every pack you gained or lost with upgrading being a side option for more weight allowance for vs inherent weight of the pack, I do like the current system of packs weighing nothing and being a collective item, but you shouldn’t be penalized for continuing to up it
-
Death in PK cost players 10% of their unprotected gold (purse granted protection) which is way more than a re-upgrade on a bag for probably everyone any time soon. I'm not really a fan of adding in a purse unless a large portion of the player base requested the mechanic with how PK did it.
Per 75 food it bought:
Purse Gold you'd lose 10% of Protected +0 25,000 2,500 +1 50,000 5,000 +2 75,000 7,500 +3 100,000 10,000 +4 125,000 12,500 +5 150,000 15,000 +6 175,000 17,500 +7 200,000 20,000 And so on
-
I was largely a f2p player back then and I remember I was able to grind and max a purse. But also understand “goldsinks” and understand how they are needed to keep the economy from becoming meaningless. Idk I guess I’m in the camp that upgrades should be meaningful and encouraging, instead of the optimal play being let a trusted ally beat the piss out of me until my pack is pennies on the dollar and I can just use manor storage, and then take a couple days off

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login