Movement speed
-
Good catch, confirmed and fixed. Your walk speed was only worked out when you started walking, so taking armor off before a long walk and putting it back on partway kept you at full speed the whole way. Now equipping or unequipping anything mid-walk changes your speed for the rest of that walk. The fix is live now.
-
God damn you are so on top of it, itβs truly incredible how you are able to quickly locate reported issues and correct them, honestly inspires me to find and report as much as I can cause I know it wonβt be falling on deaf ears and I wanna make the game experience better for everyone, evens the ones I may quarrel with, thanks for all you do and are doing


Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login