Sewer running while inactive
-
I went to pick my daughter up from work so I was running a sewer while not fully attentive. I died and my phone locked due to inactivity a few times so was kicked. I went back in.
I can not pass a room due to no entities in room, but game asking for action.
It says ‘kill every creature in this room first’ but there is no pve and Can not enter next room -
Thanks for the detail, it helped me find it. When you died, the creature that killed you ran into the room's wall, where you couldn't see it, and stayed there doing nothing. It still counted as alive, so the game kept asking you to kill it. Fixed for the next update: creatures in the Sewer no longer run off when you die.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login