Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (PK Reborn)
  • No Skin
  • PK Reborn
Collapse
Parallel Kingdom Reborn

Parallel Kingdom Reborn

V

Vet

@Vet
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
25
Topics
16
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Attacking fleeing mobs not walking to mob
    V Vet
    Bug Reports

    noticed it isnt just fleeing mobs too. If you attack a mob and they move towards you, your character will move to the position they were located at the time of the click. Not to their active location.


  • Attacking fleeing mobs not walking to mob
    V Vet
    Bug Reports

    Instead of following the mob that you are targeting, it walks to the position of the mob when you press the attack button. So you must wait until they stop fleeing before attacking. I would think when i press attack after fleeing my character chases the fleeing mob.


  • Map issues, structures disappearing.
    V Vet
    Bug Reports needs-info
    1. No.
    2. 12:30 pm CST 10/09/2026
    3. Just travelled to the city, but the effect followed me everywhere. Even my home for about 2 hours.
    4. I was on android client, it started having issues and I troubleshooted via all clients. So same time. Phone was using data plan and pc on wifi.
    5. No hasn't happened today.

  • Map issues, structures disappearing.
    V Vet
    Bug Reports needs-info

    image.jpeg

    --As you can see from the image, there is no map in the background. I am currently in NYC, also I cannot see players oil wells. This happened once on my phone, both on the proto app and chrome. As well as on my PC on microsoft edge. --


  • Option to Compose a new message and enter the recipient.
    V Vet
    Suggestions

    The only way now I see to send a message is to have someone type in chat you click on them and then press send letter. I would like to be able to do it from the mail menu and type a characters name and be able to mail them. Just in case they have not spoken in chat recently.


  • Throw net button moved below shield charge
    V Vet
    Suggestions fixed

    Shield charge is free, only using a cooldown to use. Where as I have to throw a crafted item with the nets. I find myself fat fingering the button to throw a net because the attack button is quite narrow. And I would rather misclick a free cd than a crafted item. Just eliminates myself and others wasting resources.


  • Its hard to see the border when you swap to dark mode.
    V Vet
    Suggestions

    image.jpeg
    Minor but could we make it to when we switch to dark mode the color of the circle changes to be more visible? It just kinda gets lost in the dark mode.


  • Removing 'dump' option on skinned items.
    V Vet
    Suggestions fixed

    Thanks, you are great as always.


  • Removing 'dump' option on skinned items.
    V Vet
    Suggestions fixed

    No one would do this and there is no option to dump the skin by itself.


  • Dismissing siege, axeman, archer golems needs confirmation
    V Vet
    Bug Reports fixed

    I dont wanna press this button and lose my +6 catapult.


  • Catapult could not follow me home and is making its own way home.
    V Vet
    Bug Reports not-a-bug

    image.jpeg
    What I do.


  • Spider Pet Does not receive passive healing from being in proximity to trees.
    V Vet
    Bug Reports fixed

    Thank you Daniel! Works great.


  • Android Client Testing
    V Vet
    General Discussion

    Yes please


  • Unemployed golems littered everywhere
    V Vet
    Bug Reports fixed

    Thank you Daniel.


  • Spider Pet Does not receive passive healing from being in proximity to trees.
    V Vet
    Bug Reports fixed

    As the title says.


  • Unemployed golems littered everywhere
    V Vet
    Bug Reports fixed

    I have destroyed an enemy oil well and crystal hut and the golems still stand while 100% worn with no job. I cant attack them and they are obstructing my golems. Can we add a kill option to untasked worker golems, and that they destroy with the burned structure(oil well, crystal hut, research lab)?

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups