Happy to help
️
T
Toastina♨️™️
@Toastina
Posts
-
Android Client Testing -
No zoom
That's how I prefer to play - with that level of zoom.
Huge circles as they are now are horrible to play in.
Daniel can you bring back the ability to zoom please.
-
Sewer suggestionsWe both re-entered the NY city sewer but were unable to go further due to the error message "kill every creature in this room first" but there are no creatures in the room.
-
Sewer suggestionsSome thoughts as I run them. Will add as I progress
- entered the sewer separately to zilla, saw the system message about joining him but couldn't do that as we were both already in the sewer.
- died in the second room to 2 spiders while trapped and then trapped again. Heal didn't allow enough to overcome the spiders.
- zilla died to 2 spiders as well