Noticed someone who was my enemy today requesting passage on my flags. After I denied passage I also noticed they were on my friends list. Probably should have it so when someone becomes enemy it removes them from friends list and also from being able to request passage.
S
Snack
@Snack
Posts
-
Enemies can be friends -
"Send pet"When sending spider pet to attk a mob, my avatar walks over into range of the enemy and ends up getting attacked by the mob. Feels like if I send them to attack, it should require me to also walk over to the enemy.
-
Cant pickup queen reward in cornerDied right before killing the queen. Came back and she was in the corner and I literally 1 shot killed her before she moved and now it wont let me get close enough to pickup the pile of iron she dropped.
-
Android Client TestingAdd me plz