Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (PK Reborn)
  • No Skin
  • PK Reborn
Collapse
Parallel Kingdom Reborn

Parallel Kingdom Reborn

S

Smitty

@Smitty
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
10
Topics
8
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Downgrading a tower
    S Smitty
    Suggestions

    Would be cool to be able to downgrade a tower to just a hardened flag rather than having to delete it and rebuild it. Same for a shrine


  • Berry and bricks
    S Smitty
    Bug Reports not-a-bug

    Not sure if it’s by design but harvesting Berrys doesn’t seem to consistently give bricks when done on kingdom flags. Almost feels like every couple of harvest you get 1 brick.


  • Dog sleep timer
    S Smitty
    Bug Reports fixed

    The dog seems to be sleeping longer after I ,the player, dies and not just when the dog dies itself. Not sure if that’s by design or a bug


  • Chats
    S Smitty
    Bug Reports fixed

    I see the change but at the top of the screen when on the map it still shows last chat talked in rather then just the one your in


  • Chats
    S Smitty
    Bug Reports fixed

    It currently “forces” you into whatever chat was last talked in rather then leaving you in the one you selected


  • Waypoint
    S Smitty
    Bug Reports fixed

    I borrowed someones compass and I guess set a waypoint I have since given the compass back but I still have the waypoint arrow showing with no way to get rid of it


  • Sewer suggestions
    S Smitty
    Bug Reports

    If you die to poison after the queen dies you can’t even go back in to collect the drop or your bag. Idk if I’d classify that as bug tbf just an observation


  • “Too far away”
    S Smitty
    Bug Reports fixed

    When trying to deposited stuff into the kingdom castle it just says your too far away rather then making you walk up to it. The hitbox of it does not make it easy on you when trying to get close enough either


  • Sewer location
    S Smitty
    Bug Reports fixed

    While in the sewer your able to jump to Sydney for free no matter what city you are in when you enter the sewer


  • Flag on a castle
    S Smitty
    Bug Reports fixed

    image.jpeg

    If you build castle first you can build a flag on it (I assume because it’s not a full structure yet) I think same thing happens with saplings

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups