No way to deactivate or delete account
Skye
Posts
-
Deactivate/delete account -
Returned resourcesThank you for the clarification
-
Troll hut farmingBug or exploit? If you don’t finish off a troll hut and attack it after some time or a server update it pops out trolls in mass, of each stage, depending on how far it was damaged, it is repeatable and seems borderline exploitable, especially when it comes to earning coins/bricks, but if this is legit nevermind Lol
-
Returned resourcesDestroying your own flag returns 3 wood and no leather, is this intentional? Destroy says return half, would assume that’s 2.5 wood rounded as intended or averaged, and a leather
-
Backpack repairI was largely a f2p player back then and I remember I was able to grind and max a purse. But also understand “goldsinks” and understand how they are needed to keep the economy from becoming meaningless. Idk I guess I’m in the camp that upgrades should be meaningful and encouraging, instead of the optimal play being let a trusted ally beat the piss out of me until my pack is pennies on the dollar and I can just use manor storage, and then take a couple days off

-
Movement speedGod damn you are so on top of it, it’s truly incredible how you are able to quickly locate reported issues and correct them, honestly inspires me to find and report as much as I can cause I know it won’t be falling on deaf ears and I wanna make the game experience better for everyone, evens the ones I may quarrel with, thanks for all you do and are doing


-
Players building flags in PvPPve does not interrupt flag building either
-
Backpack repairPvP will be increasingly more expensive the higher your pack upgrade, but I suggest free repairs (by replacing/recovering dropped pack) to highest obtained level, in og losing a pack wasn’t a financial burden, you just gained or lost weight for every pack you gained or lost with upgrading being a side option for more weight allowance for vs inherent weight of the pack, I do like the current system of packs weighing nothing and being a collective item, but you shouldn’t be penalized for continuing to up it
-
Movement speedCan unequip armor, move, and reequip armor mid run and continue to move unencumbered
-
AttackingWhen you select attack while already attacking it resets the attack timer