Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (PK Reborn)
  • No Skin
  • PK Reborn
Collapse
Parallel Kingdom Reborn

Parallel Kingdom Reborn

J

jaiden0613

@jaiden0613
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Title on the flag we own
    J jaiden0613
    Suggestions

    Good day, Daniel. Can you please work on allowing us to name/rename our flags so we can save some rocs feathers? My memory isn't that good so I keep wasting my rocs jumping to the wrong flags whenever I want to tend my trees or harvest berries. I hope you consider this. Thank you.


  • Missing Backpacks in the Dungeon
    J jaiden0613
    Bug Reports fixed

    So today I tried the sewer dungeon, I died and rejoined the ongoing run. I noticed that my backpack capacity decreased. And each time I died (approximately 2 to 3 times lol) the capacity decreases. The problem is that I didn't see any backpacks in the dungeon where I died more than once and it's not even in the country manor where I respawn everytime.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups