Title on the flag we own
-
Good day, Daniel. Can you please work on allowing us to name/rename our flags so we can save some rocs feathers? My memory isn't that good so I keep wasting my rocs jumping to the wrong flags whenever I want to tend my trees or harvest berries. I hope you consider this. Thank you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login